Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Review of ZP.Tech's Spiralight

ZPTech Spiralight Review




Spiralight from ZPTech was my first Ormus product. It's stage two out of four stages of ZPTech's initial powdered line. I skipped stage one and decided to go to Spiralight because it also had m- state platinum and so it sounded like the proper thing for me to undertake. You must make a decision for yourself where to begin, however, the maker recommends that you start on level one with Zerolight. I placed my order on a Tuesday and the Spiralight was delivered on that same Friday, subsequently shipping and delivering was swift. I had a number of questions for the manufacturer prior to when I posted my order. Their replies were prompt and helpful. ZP.tech perhaps has the best looking packaging and web site design to be found. They have certainly poured a good amount of cash in their over-all visual appeal. The truth is, it’s what caught my attention and made these guys my first monoatomic gold purchase choice.


I realised I was very psyched on that Friday to see it had arrived already and I was wanting to give this Ormus stuff a go. I ordered just one gram because of its price tag - family of five, we really are frugale. ZP.tech is a bit on the costly side [for me] and one gram of Spiralight was $55.


Here's my first exposure to Ormus: Just as fate would have it, my family (better half and youngsters) ended up leaving for the week-end, and so I had a period of time all alone. This really is a rarity in my life. After they left, I quickly took the recommended dosage, which as per the maker was about the size of a hole punch. Spiralight is a powder. A very fine, light powder to be precise. Its taste is pleasantly salty but also very slight. It dissolves almost immediately when consuming under your tongue. And So I ingested it and waited. Just after nearly 30 - 45 minutes of feeling almost nothing, it was time to let my dog out of doors to handle her business. It was a very pleasant very early autumn day, so I went out on my deck to savor the tranquility...


For much more of this review and various other Ormus reviews be sure to head over to our main site. It gets considerably better!

1 comment:

  1. Do not buy any zptech products. They don't do a thing. The advertising they use makes it sound like your gonna have superpowers if you take it. I didn't notice the slightest thing.

    ReplyDelete